Re: procmail recipe for this list ?

This one time, at band camp, Ken Moffat wrote:
> can somebody point me to how I ought to filter the mail for this list,
>so that it drops into its own mailbox ?  I can't see any obvious list
>identifier headers, so I've been filtering on 'To:' and 'for' which
>catches most of the mail, but every few days several postings drop
>through.

This one works for all my debian and mailman controlled mailing lists:

:0
* ^((List-Id|X-(Mailing-)?List):(.*[<]\/[^>]*))
{
        LISTID=$MATCH
        :0
        .list.$MATCH/
}

That automagically does the right thing, so I don't need to add each list as
I subscribe to them.

There's a few more that work for other mailing list managers in my
.procmailrc at http://spacepants.org/conf/dot.procmailrc

--
jaq@debian.org                               http://people.debian.org/~jaq