Create my own System 7.5.3 HFS-CD?

I am installing System 7.5.3 which I downloaded for free to my PC. I
made a ISO 9660 CD-ROM containing all the files. Then I booted up the
mac using "disk tools". The problem is, that system can't read ISO 9660
CD's! So now I would like to create a HFS-CD in my PC.
I've read that this is possible using "mkisofs". Anyone here who has
tried, succeeded and written it down maybe?

/Björn

--------------------------
BTW! I could mention a few things to others who are trying to get MacOS
7.5.3:

* Links I found on Internet and this list's archives that point to Free
download of System 7.5.3 are old and don't work. This URL works for
System 7.5.3:
http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates
/English-International/Macintosh/System/Full_Installs/System_7.5_Version
_7.5.3/
I also found a good place listing mirrors to many versions of macos:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2/syslist.html

* The disks are compressed, and if you have downloaded them to PC, you
have to use a program such as Aladdin Expander to decompress them.

* To write the disk images to floppy, you have to skip the first 84
bytes!
I used a GNU software called DD.
dd if=[Apple Image File] of=/dev/fd0 bs=84 skip=1