Re: iBook internal speakers volume

That worked !
The speakers actually produce a _really_ awfull sound at first, but after you
quickly mute/demute the sound from the keyboard key (F3), everything comes
back to normal life.

Would you mind me including this hint into a future web page I might write
about my experience setting up this laptop (full credits will be given to you
of course) ?

Thank you again !
  -- Emmanuel