Re: Cube as a firewall/router - Comments anyone?

Hi,

Am Mo, 2003-08-11 um 16.03 schrieb Bengt Thurée:
> How about adding an extra ethernet connection to the cube? Possible?
>
> I am very interested in using this solution, since it is very very silent,
> or am I wrong?
>
> Appreciate any comments?

I personally would not trust that thing to run permanently. We've one in
our company and it gets really hot. I don't thing it's suitable for this
job.

I use an old 7600 for this job.

Bye, ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/