Re: Mol module molsymglue doesn't load

Hi,

Leandro Noferini writes:

> I am using the kernel 2.4.21-ben2-int (-int extension was added by me
> because I applied the crypto patches from linuxi.org) and the
> mol-modules-source from sid.

Which version of the Debian package are you using?

> Mac-on-Linux 0.9.69 Copyright (C) 1997-2003 Samuel Rydh
> Starting MOL session 0
> Removing stale lockfile /var/lock/mol-0
> Fatal error: Error: The MOL kernel module is not loaded

Since startmol is removing a stale lockfile, check whether there is a
stale module around as well.

> When I try to load manually the modules, the mol one loads correctly but
> not molsymglue:

You should not need molsymglue at all with this kernel.  I fact, it
should not even have been built in the first place.  How exactly did
you get it?

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!