Re: powerbook (wallstreet/oldworld) usb-support

Have you tried one yet?  Over two years ago, I popped in the MacAlly
USB PC card with a mouse attached and it worked without my having to
do any configuration at all -- more than I could say for MacOS, at the
time.  So I probably recommend that one.  Are you having trouble?