cursor lost after VRAM upgrade (beige G3 DT)

Hello!

I just upgraded my G3 with a VRAM modul, now i have 6MB and can now run X and Terminal with 1024x768 pixel BUT my cursor in the terminal is gone!

This is very annoying because you have to bet where the postion of the cursor is when you edit files. :-(

I am running 2.4.20-ben10.

Bye,thanks
Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering
C & E Informationsdienste GbR

Hatzfelder Str. 68F             Tel.:       05254 - 80 68 66
33104 Paderborn               Fax.:      05254 - 80 68 64
eweri@cunde.de                Mob.:     0173- 566 266 1
http://www.cunde.de