Re: Reiserfs on an iBook?

Is anybody running reiserfs on an iBook?

Opinions? Comments? Gotchas?

Shouldn't be a problem of the hardware but rather of the kernel, reiserfsutils etc installed. Yet on problem could be the following with noflushd (c&p from noflushd.sf.net):

- Reiserfs journaling bypasses the kernel's delayed write mechanisms. This amounts to lousy spindown times when working off such a partition. There's no workaround for this.

I have ext3 on my debian ibook and don't have any problems with it, my desktop runs flawless with reiserfs partitions.

    -Thomas