Re: Evolution Segmentation fault in unstable

Apt (unless configured differently) stores an archive of downloaded
packages in the directory "/var/cache/apt/archives".  In here I found
the two packages I needed to roll back:

evolution_1.2.4-1.1_powerpc.deb
libcamel0_1.2.4-1.1_powerpc.deb

To install them:
dpkg -i libcamel0_1.2.4-1.1_powerpc.deb evolution_1.2.4-1.1_powerpc.deb

I had some problems starting Evolution after the downgrade, seemingly
related to Wombat and some process still running (Oaf or Bonobo or
something).  The easiest way to deal with this is to log in and out,
which should stop all these processes.

I hope this helps.

John.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk