Re: KDE keymap for Macintosh keyboard

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't noticed that before. I turned it on. However... I
would still really like to be able to switch my keyboard layout on the fly
(from Dvorak to QWERTY). I can't do that unless I can turn on the keyboard
layouts in the control center. And for that I need a Macintosh keyboard
option in the keyboard model menu.

Wes

--
The most subversive thing you can do is assign full humanity to each and every
individual on this planet.