Re: comparing x86 and powerpc laptops

In article <[🔎] 20030409095912.GA4404@iliana>,
Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
> Wrong, if you look at it really, this is not the case, you pay what you
> get for, and the ibook are rather cheap for the price point. The only
> negative point is that they have smaller screens, but that only means
> that apple can spend more money on other stuff.

For 1024x768, a 12" screen is very reasonable; it keeps the total
laptop size down, so I actually prefer it.  A 14" iBook is available
if you really want the larger screen.

It is difficult if not impossible to find a screen and keyboard of
the iBook's quality on any "budget" i386 laptop.
--
Shields.