Re: tibookIII + projector

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 07:22:46PM +0200, stamp wrote:
> lshe> Has anybody a 'ready for this use' XF86Config-4?
>
> i don't know if this helps you a lot, but i'm using a ibook 800Mhz
> (with the m7, too).
> my two (!) config-files are appended...
> the .single works fine for me for just the internal screen, the
> external is absolutely unusable, while the .dual messes the internal
> one a little bit (though not to gravely).

I've tested your XF86Config-4.dual with the ext. monitor
of my desktop.

It doesn't work :(

The ext. monitor works fine, but I get a huge and very distorted
image in my LCD.

XFree86.log contains this line:

"(WW) RADEON(0): Option "Monitor" is not used."

I wonder whether your config file should work with an
ordinary CRT monitor just as with a projector.

LuiS.