tibookIII + projector

Hi all,

I'm a new subscriber to this excellent list. Thanks in advance to all
for your vitality and competent feedback, that I can verify via web
archive along the last year: without it I'd never have been able to work
properly with Debian on my TiBookIII.

My question:
How to configure XF86Config-4 to use my laptop (video card M7) with a
projector? I have to give a conference next week. The projector is in
the conference room. I need to have enabled the _two_ screens there. But
I haven't chance to test the possible configurations. I've read in
Cristophe's web page about TiBookIII:

> Depending on the X configuration both screens will work correctly or
> only one.

Has anybody a 'ready for this use' XF86Config-4?

TIA,

LuiS.