Re: php4 package broken

On 19/03/03, Michel D?nzer (daenzer@debian.org) wrote:
> On Mit, 2003-03-19 at 00:58, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:

> > > Same as with -t stable? Weird.
> >
> > Mmmm. Maybe I need need to add unstable to my sources list?
>
> That's a prerequisite for getting packages from sid indeed. :)
>
> > Or maybe that will upgrade me to unstable...
>
> It will unless you set the default distribution in /etc/apt/apt.conf,
> e.g.
>
> APT::Default-Release "testing";
>

> > Thanks for the continued help, Michel.
>
> You're welcome, I hope this will work out for you eventually.

Your advice worked beautifully. The dependencies were met automatically.
Unfortunately I'm not so lucky with php4-pgsql, the link to postgres.
Although I can update to the testing version the new php4 does not 'see'
it.

I'll file a bug to the package maintainer.

Many thanks to all of you for help,
Rory
--
Rory Campbell-Lange