Fwd: Re: 12" powerbook - no harddisc

thanks, but I got this thing to work in the meantime.
now there's an other problem ;-)
with the yaboot-menu I only can boot linux, the option to boot macosx is
missing in the menu. also yaboot only starts, when I type 'boot hd:2,yaboot'
manually at the of-prompt.
when I let the PB do the booting automatically, macosx is booted directly,
without using yaboot.
in the bootmenu, that I get by pressing the option-key, only macosx is
visible.

all I want, is the automatic start of a boot-menu, where I can choose, what I
like to boot, just like lilo on my pc-notebook. this must be possible.

has anybody some ideas?