12" powerbook - no harddisc

Hi,

I tried to install debian on my new 12" PB.
it boots perfectly via network, but then installer doesn't recognize my
harddisc.
after partitioning, formatting and mounting the hd manually I could install
the base system, but when it comes to make the system bootable from harddisc,
yaboot can't do this.
has anyone out there had similar problems?

D.S.E

--
// dies ist eine manuell generierte mail, sie beinhaltet
// tippfehler und ist auch ohne grossbuchstaben gueltig.