Re: Strange fn-key behaviour on TiBook III

Hello again,

> Do you use pbbuttonsd ?
> If yes, have you upgraded recently ?
> debian/sid got recently a updated pbbuttonsd.
> If you upgraded, perhaps you lost old changes in the
> /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf file.

I do not know if someone is interested by that, but I've found the
answer to my question. The action of the fn-key can be configured in Mac
OS 9 (perhaps in OS X too, I do not know). There you can set up if you
want to have the F<> keys directly and the function keys (volume,
brightness) in combination with the fn key or the other way. This
setting is maintained under Linux.

raph

Unix IS user-friendly. It just chooses its friends carefully

clef publique - öffentlicher Schlüssel - public key:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~proust/raph-pub-key.txt