Re: ibook2 airport card monitor mode problem

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 09:52:29PM +0000, Knight Industries 2k wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running a 700Mhz iBook2, Benh 2.4.20. I'm trying to get my airport
> card into monitor mode with the orinoco_cs-0.11b patch from here:
>
> http://airsnort.shmoo.com/orinocoinfo.html
  Yup, I've used that.

> Everything works fine until I do a make install and then I get this
> error:
>
> depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
> /lib/modules/2.4.20-rc4-ben0/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_cs.o
  Not a problem, iBook2's don't have pcmcia so that's harmless.

> Does anybody know where I could be going wrong? The airport card is
> working currently, I'd just like to be able to put it into monitor mode.
  It should work now, though it may be a little touchy.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
Pop quiz: In what country does a cartoon mouse enjoy more legal protection
than an individual's privacy?