ibook2 airport card monitor mode problem

Hi,

I'm running a 700Mhz iBook2, Benh 2.4.20. I'm trying to get my airport
card into monitor mode with the orinoco_cs-0.11b patch from here:

http://airsnort.shmoo.com/orinocoinfo.html

and also Pat Swieskowski's patch here:
http://www.swieskowski.net/code/wifi.php.

Everything works fine until I do a make install and then I get this
error:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.20-rc4-ben0/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/orinoco_cs.o

Does anybody know where I could be going wrong? The airport card is
working currently, I'd just like to be able to put it into monitor mode.

-Stephen