Fw: Re: XFree86 on G3/266

Ooops, Sorry, I apologize for the mistake (wrong reply)...

Le jeudi 02 janvier vers 18:01 Ian Pushee écrivît :

> Still can't figure out the problem -- I'm including the XF86Config-4
> configuration file. My kernel is version 2.2.20, and the system is so far
> a base install of Woody (3.0r0) in pretty much every way.

Much simpler :o)

 Section "Device"
 	Identifier	"Generic Video Card"
 	Driver		"ati"
 EndSection

X should be able to find the correct pci adress, since you have only one
graphical card.

\bye
   S.

--
A programmer is a machine to convert coffee into source code