Re: PowerPC boot disks

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:32:41PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > I have also created some "install disks" for the AmigaOne too, based on
> > the PReP install disks, and an install guide for end users.
> >
> > The PReP disks needs to be changed a bit to suit the AmigaOne better, I
> > have the source code, but I am finding it a bit of a mess to follow, is
> > the maintainer of the powerpc install disks on this list?
>
> If you happen to build a full PowerPC boot disk set please let the
> debian-boot people know. There's been a call for help here of late, and I
> can't seem to find bootvars to get a build even started.

I've built everything except the Prep rescue disk (in other words, if I
comment out the prep build, everything else builds).

Both bootvars and BootX can both be found at
<http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/current/powermac/>.

It builds sort of recursively. If you have any questions, I'd be happy
to help. Hopefully I can spend some more time building soon.

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>