current ppc sid problem

    Is anyone else seeing this in current debian ppc sid? I am
finding that evolution gets removed whenever I do a dist-upgrade
that installs libgtkhtml1.1-3 which replaces libgtkhtml1.1-1.
It appears that evolution has a dependency on libgtkhtml1.1-1
that libgtkhtml1.1-3 doesn't satisfy. The only why I can get
evolution installed is to do a

dpkg -i --ignore-depends=libgtkhtml1.1-1 evolution_1.2.0-4_powerpc.deb

however while this installs evolution I am getting errors now on
apt-get dist-upgrade...

debian:/home/howarth# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
  evolution: Depends: libgtkhtml1.1-1 (>= 1.1.6) but it is not installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

                                  Jack