Re: Hot iBook G4

On 31/12/2003 at 14:38, Joerg Sommer wrote:

> >> I don't get cpudynd working. It says "CPU frequency control disabled", but
> >> I have enabled it. What should I do?
[...]
> Which driver? I compiled into the kernel cpufreq, the performance,
> powersave and userspace govenors.txt and enabled "Support for Apple
> Powerbooks". Need I anything else?

Hey!, I just remembered having read a post from Colin Leroy here today
with subject: "2.6.1-rc1-ben1, iBook G4 and cpufreq".

You will have to upgrade your kernel to that version.

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.