Re: Wireless SMC2835W (prism54) on powermac failed only at 2.6.0-ben2

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 the mental interface of
Benjamin Herrenschmidt told:

> On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 22:39, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Hi list and merry christmas to all,
> >
> > I am running 2.6.0-ben2 on a alpb G4 1Ghz. I compiled the cvs version
> > from prism54, rebuilt the patched kernel, placed firmware at right
> > place, modprobed yenta_socket and plugged in my SMC2835W card.
> > prism54 is loaded but syslog tells:
>
> Looks like something wrong with cardbus resource assignement. Can
> you send me the lspci -vv (as root) output both before and after
> inserting the card ?
>
> I should be able to do some experiments with cardbus on monday.
>
> Ben.
Please find attched file lspci_smc.tar.gz

26344 config-2.6.0-ben2-toy
 8334 lspci_nosmc.txt
 9006 lspci_withsmc.txt

Thank you for help!

Ciao

Elimar

--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.