Re: Bluetooth mouse

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 the mental interface of
Edd Dumbill told:

> On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 02:49, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > >
> > >  <URL:http://www.visi.com/~pmk/msbtkb-linux.html>
> >
> > I found that on my google search. bthid doesn't compile at 2.6.0. I
> > am not able to change that Makefile.
>
> You should read the archives of the bluez-users list.  bthid can be made
> to work using 2.6.0's uinput driver.  I attach a patch for which should
> make this work.  You'll have to figure it out for yourself from there,
> I'm afraid, I don't have any time to answer questions on this.
>
> -- Edd

[...]

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 the mental interface of
Vincent Bernat told:

> OoO En  cette matinée ensoleillée du dimanche  28  décembre 2003, vers
> 09:03, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> disait:
>
> >> does someone know how to get the Apple blutooth mouse to work with
> >> linux 2.6.0?
>
> > Are the buez-tools working with 2.6.0?
>
> I  am using them  with a  Bluetooth dongle  without  any problem but I
> don't have a bluetooth mouse.

Gents,

tomorrow I'll download the blueZ sources and give them a try. The
infos I grabbed from the blueZ list give me a hopeful view. Report
follows.

--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.