Re: problem compiling kernel 2.6

On  22 Dec, this message from Vincent Bernat echoed through cyberspace:
> OoO  En  cette  matinée ensoleillée  du lundi   22 décembre 2003, vers
> 09:55, Carlos Agüero <caguero@gsyc.escet.urjc.es> disait:
>
>> I've an error:
>>   CC [M]  drivers/media/video/planb.o
>
> Do not compile this driver (remove it with make gconfig).

Yes.

PlanB in 2.6 kernels is completely foobar'ed. Don't attempt to compile
it until further notice :-) (that is until I have time fixing it).

Cheers, and sorry

Michel (out-of-time maintainer of PlanB)

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |