Re: Recommended Orinoco PCMCIA card?

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 14:33, Barry Hawkins wrote:
> of free software.  I will Google for the 802.11g-compatible Linux
> chipsets as you mentioned.  If anyone has good links for Linux and
> wireless, please feel free to post them.

Sadly, it seems there are bugger all.  There's drivers around the place
(madwifi - although, doesn't this have a closed source core, supposedly
x86 compiled?), but I'm yet to stumble across one I'm truly impressed

Don't expect 802.11g support the way 802.11b is supported. :-(

linux.conf.au 2004 - Adelaide, Australia

"Oh no, not again."