Re: 12" PB less supported than 15", 17" ?

Hi,

> I have one of the new G4 iBooks at hand on loan from Apple at the
> moment, I'll let you know if I can get things to work on it.

good news :)
I downloaded some Darwin code to see if i could find interesting bits
regarding sleep and cpufreq control, as I have an ibook g4 too, but I
couldn't find anywhere anything concerning this laptop (identified by
openfirmware as "PowerBook6,3"). There are things about "PowerBook5,3" and
"PowerBook6,2" iirc. Can you give me some pointers about this (where to
look in Darwin code) ?

Thanks,
--
Colin