Re: 12" PB less supported than 15", 17" ?

Hmm,

I don't think that's quite fair.

I own a G4 Powerbook (Albook) and it works BRILLIANTLY for me with Debian
Woody. I don't even HAVE MacOSX on it.

Admittedly sleep would be nice. However, I have a small usb wireless dongle
for 802.11 when I need it, and don't do anything that requires decent HW 3D
acceleration :) All in all, a nice small, cute piece of kit!

David