Re: Video OUT in oldworld A/V powermacs, there is a way!?

by the way : great work with planB d00d, the only thing that needs to be a little better is the documentation , its fair too simple (and u need some translations too, if u want a portuguese/br translator, ask me....)

But there isn't a way? some docs? tech sheets.... for example , my 8500 detects the ausence of monitor connected to its video-out and automatically switches to vga-out ((in macos)) ....and that's hardware oriented , it functions in every mac os... (i have 7.5.3 only for booting YDL3 .... still downloading debian ISOS)

thanks for your words of support!