Re: swiss german keyboard config needed

On   3 Dec, this message from Gaudenz Steinlin echoed through cyberspace:
>> How about the one attached below? It's for my swiss-french keyboard,
>> but I suppose most of the things you're looking for are identical.
>
> Physically swiss french and swiss german keyboards are identical. The
> keymap only differs in wheter you have to press shift for äöü or éàè.

Ah, that's what I thought, yes.

> btw why do you have a swiss french keyboard in luxembourg?

That's the default keyboard since it combines nicely german Umlaute and
french accents. Since we write a lot of both languages....

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |