Re: debianppc list and sven virus

I have no control over what is filtered in my mail so this is extremely
annoying. I have unsubscribed from the list till I will start hosting my own
e-mail. The e-mails are still coming regularly. Till then I will have to use
another e-mail and just read the archives :-/

If anyone finds the root of this problem. Please e-mail me. I think it may
be the SVEN virus, but I'm still uncertain. I doubt that it is coming from a
linux box though. If you have Win32 running - please do make sure that it
isn't you.

Regards,

- Mick

(o> Web / software developer