Re: ADB option to turn off in kernel with testing?

You hit the nail on the head.  Linux keycodes became the default a few
releases ago.  ADB keycodes causes problems and does not work with a
more recent Debian version.  I'm not sure if you can turn of ADB
completely, as I thought of the power management stuff  depended on it
(someone else correct me if I'm wrong please), but on my machine, I
still have ADB, so here's my .config's relevant sections:

kaiso:~ 14:42:11 254% cat /usr/src/linux-2.4.21/.config | grep ADB
CONFIG_ADB_CUDA=y
# CONFIG_ADB_PMU is not set
CONFIG_ADB=y
CONFIG_ADB_MACIO=y
CONFIG_INPUT_ADBHID=y
# CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES is not set

cheers
--
Vinai

To get my real e-mail address, replace "4" with "for" in the above address