Re: "Apple Care Protection Plan": Is it worth its money?
- To: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: "Apple Care Protection Plan": Is it worth its money?
- From: "B. Bogart" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:06:50 -0500
- Message-id: <011201c3b8ee$4c043fe0$a1c6fea9@aporia>
- References: <1070373005.4951.25.camel@debby>
Not my own machine, but a machine at work lost the whole logic board out of
nowhere, about 2 years after getting it (dual 450). It would be been
expensive to fix without applecare...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Pfeiffer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 8:50 AM
Subject: "Apple Care Protection Plan": Is it worth its money?
> Hi all,
> Sorry if you feel the following is Off-Topic for this list:
> I'm considering to buy "Apple Care Protection Plan" for a Titanium IV,
> which extends global repair coverage up to 3 years.
> But I'm in doubt: According to Apple, and if I understand correctly,
> accidents with the machine are not covered by this "Protection Plan" ...
> So I simply don't know whether it makes sense to buy this "Plan" at all.
> Did someone out there buy this "Apple Care Protection Plan", and what
> experiences did you have with Apple once something broke on the machine:
> Did it help to have the " Protection Plan", or is it more or less a
> waste of money to buy it?
> Thanks in anticipation.
> Best Regards,
> Profile, Links:
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact