Re: Installation on PowerBook G4 (M8859/A) 1GHz ATI 9000

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:17:50 +0000
"Christian Banik" <c.banik@dim-kwe.de> wrote:

> Dear Debian Users,
>
> i want to install woody on a PB G4 1GHz, 1MB DDR L3 Cache (from Spring 2003) with
> ATI Mobiliti Radeon 9000 (64MB DDR SDRAM).

Forget it! ;)

> Can anyone send me a link, where i can find the full configuration for this
> Hardware (Including the Kernel for Download)? I installed woody on a x86
> Architecture myself and i think it's more easy to download a tested configuration.
> (I'm using a PPC Architecture for the first time).

Give a try to the new installer you'll have less problems.

As people.d.o is still down, I've upload some interresting files on my
website:
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/my_tybook

--
  .''`. Arnaud Vandyck