Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration

Hello,

Thank you for your help...;)

What are your Bogomips and what CPU model is this ?

Here, my /proc/cpuinfo :
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 799MHz
revision        : 3.3 (pvr 8001 0303)
bogomips        : 522.64
machine         : PowerBook6,3
motherboard     : PowerBook6,3 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (Unknown Intrepid-based)
pmac flags      : 00000008
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 256MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld
And the tarball of my /proc/device-tree is in attachment...

Can you email me a tarball of /proc/device-tree ?

It's possible that the CPU isn't booting at full speed, I'll see if I
can do something for that. I'm trying to get a loaner machine here for
a couple of weeks so I can fix most of these issues
If you need, I can give you an ssh access on my iBook...
I see some options in the 2.6 kernel about scalling cpu freq...I check them to use the cpu at the max but it seems not to work...How should I configure this part?

Have a nice evening,
cheers ;)

--
IoGuiX