Re: Boot memory stored sound level

On Nov 15, 2003, at 9:04 PM, Lucas Moulin wrote:

On dim, nov 16 01:13
Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> wrote :

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:35:23 +0100
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org> wrote:

[...]
So now I don't hear any "bong" when my iBook starts, and I have to hit
the mute key before I can hear anything when the computer is up...

So my question is, what do I have to do to restore this ? Can it be done
from Linux ? Thanks for your help.

Allright ! It worked with the second one. Thanks a lot.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"La bêtise, c'est de la paresse." - Jacques Brel

BTW, the official Apple procedure for resetting the PRAM is to hold down alt + cmd + p + r until you hear the startup chime three times. Apparently some settings can stick and this process ensures that all has indeed been cleared.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed