debianppc list and sven virus

I think that sombody's box on the debianppc mailing list has the Sven virus.
After subscribing, I get 100+ e-mails that say that they are from Microsoft.

I talked to some people at the local linux user group and thats what they
told me.

Anyone else have this problem?

If this is indeed the case, and someone happens to be running windows ---
please use an anti-virus :o) pleeeeeez Any more mail and I will cringe.

thanks,

- Mick

(o> Web / software developer
( )     UNIX Systems Admin