Re: xfs on 2.4.22

Hi,

Adam Done writes:

> > from 2.4.22 to 2.4.22-ben2-stew1-xfs

> I have tried this but when I try to complie the kernel it stops with
> pagebuf errors in xfs.  I had this problem when when I patch xfs on top
> of bens tree.

This should be supported by the Debian packages kernel-patch-benh and
kernel-patch-benh.  Just build your kernel with the make-kpkg command
and add the option `--added-patches benh-xfs'.  Let me know if it
doesn't work, preferrably through the BTS.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!