xfs on 2.4.22 - new thread was: Re: 2.6.0-test9 kernel on xserv

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 19:06, Stewart Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 12:05, Adam Done wrote:
> Thanks.. I had a working kernel for the xserv but lost the config file
> for the 2.4.22 kernel.  That would be greate if you could.  I was also
> hoping to get the 2.6 to work because I really need to get xfs and afs
> to work and I have not been able to complile bens revisions with xfs
> and afs... it is like a kernel black hole.. they just don't want to
> leave the compile stages.
http://www.flamingspork.com/linux/kernel/stew-patches/patch-2.4.22-ben2-stew1-xfs.bz2

from 2.4.22 to 2.4.22-ben2-stew1-xfs

I have tried this but when I try to complie the kernel it stops with pagebuf errors in xfs.  I had this problem when when I patch xfs on top of bens tree.

am running on my ibook along with
http://www.flamingspork.com/linux/kernel/stew-patches/patch-mac_hid-brightness.diff

Should work elsewhere (mostly at least :)

I am sorry.. ;) what is this patch for?

-Adam