Help - no dual boot after upgrading OS X

Hi.. I just upgraded to OS X.3 and looks like the installer wiped the boot
loader... so I don't get the dual boot option anymore.. I don't have the debian
install cd with me either.. is there any way of booting into the linux
partition so that I can rerun ybin and setup yaboot again without the CD? I'm
downloading the first CD's iso image onto my OSX partition but am not sure if I
can burn iso images from OSX.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please cc me on the reply...

Thanks,
nirmal