Installing Debian on the new Tibook

I am trying to install Debian on the new 15in TiPowerbook.
I found your article on installing on an iBook by Branden
Robinson http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/ and I
followed it to the exactly for doing a dual boot between
Linux and OS X.  However when I start the install from Open
firmware and I get to the Debian install, it can't detect
any physical disks.  When I run mac-fdisk it only see's the
apple partition map.  please help, I'm lost.

Thanks,
Bryan