Re: XF86Config-4 for radeon 9600

Hi,

> I'm searching examples of XF86Config-4 files for my powerbook...

What Powerbook?  I vaguely remember questions on a new 15" Powerbook
on this list, was that you?  In that case, drop me a note and I'll
send you the XF86Config-4 I am using on my new 17".

> BTW  : did someone use it with XFree.4.3.0 ?

I used the packages from Debian/experimental with mine and got a hard
crash.  Michel's dri-trunk snapshots are fine, though.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!