Re: mplayer and {x,c}vidix

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du dimanche 26
octobre 2003, vers 23:53, "Colin Leroy" <colin@colino.net> disait:

>> Could some of you on the list try to use mplayer with "-vo xvidix"
>> option with X and "-vo cvidix" on a console. On my iBook (M6), I got a
>> curious horizontal interlacement in the first case and an image
>> displayed below the displayed characters in the second case (moreover,
>> I don't know how to get fullscreen in the second case, without
>> software scalers).

> I'm not sure mplayer's radeon vidix driver has been checked for
> endianness. If you want to give a look at it, you can check the mach64
> driver, which has been fixed to work on mac, to see what has to be
> checked...

The mach64 source does not mention endian issue whereas the radeon one
seems to handle it. Maybe there is something wrong but I don't know
how to search. :)
--
BOFH excuse #152:
My pony-tail hit the on/off switch on the power strip.