Re: Minimal powerpc kernel, miboot users please test (Was Re: modularized powerpc kernel)

Also, whoever can work on it to make it part of the d-i build: I put
the script to generate the floppy miBoot image (stolen from
boot-floppies), and the necessary pieces, plus the resulting floppy
image, at

The floppy boots and loads the woody root.bin on my clone machine.
I'll try to test on a 9500 later if I get a chance. I couldn't test
the sarge root.bin yet, the one I had handy (from a last week's CD)
was too big for a floppy.

Boots fine on my 7600 here, and loads Woody's installer ramdisk without a problem.

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire