Re: cryptopatch for kernel 2.4.21 fails on ibook

> AFAIK, kernel in knoppix-mib-ppc is loop-aes and cryptoloop enabled.
>

> This is a Knoppix-like LiveCD, maybe that could help you?
> http://www.nongnu.org/k-mib/
>
> look for knoppix-MiB-PPC-alpha-2e.is in the mirrors.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Fleny68

thx very much, sounds interesting as i was already looking for ppc livecd`s. but two problems:

1) it definitely supports aes but couldn`t find any information if it also support twofish

2) 650mb is very hard to download here in macedonia, as broadband is rather incommon

at the moment i`m trying to download gentoo all stages ppc (~70mb) cause i know one of the older versions had loop
support (but unfortunately not twofish)

but still if someone has an idea how to easily obtain a kernel that can encrypt my twofish loop encrypted
homepartition, or
can point me to some kernel-version sources that won`t make that much problems as 2.4.22benh compiling the encryption
stuff, i`d be very thankfull

ffpx flo