Re: software download

Most of these things just do not exist for Linux on PPC. Several of
them do not exist for any platform.

It wouldn't take much looking around to find what does exist. For
example, a simple search for 'opera web browser' on google got
me a link to their download pages in the first block of results.
Try searching before asking for help next time.

I suppose you wouldn't listen to me giving you a lecture on the
arcade/console emulators, so I won't. I'll just say that several
of those have never been successfully emulated on a desktop
computer.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com