Re: A link to install airport?

El 16/Oct/2003 a las 18:38:50, Jaime Robles escribió:
> Can anybody send me a link about info on airport on a _new_ PB 12"?
> I do not know how to install the wireless card :-(
> In macosX there is no problem at all but using Debian...  AAAAARGG!! I am
> having _real_ problems to "migrate" from PC to PowerPC X'DDD

Well, If you are using one of the airport extreme cards (802.11g), then I'm
afraid there is no support in the kernel. That card uses a chip not
supported (although I heard the vendor released the specs). If you are
using an airport card (802.11b) you have plenty of installation docs. Many
of them can be found in BULMA in Spanish(http://bulmalug.net).

--
 Jesús Roncero Franco   |   running debian linux
 Sevilla - Spain        |      gpg-key available