Re: Problems Installing Debian on a IBM Workstation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problems Installing Debian on a IBM Workstation
- From: "Woody" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:03:41 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <FM7l.7WN.firstname.lastname@example.org> <FM7l.7WN.email@example.com> <FM7l.7WN.firstname.lastname@example.org> <FNPI.1VP.email@example.com>
> You need to be a little more precise. Did the machine return to the
> OF prompt? After how long (a second, or a minute)? I think the 150
> has an LED display, did it display any values during this time?
Thanks for your answer...
OK, I'll document this procedure a little bit more in detail.....
First of all I wait until E1F1 lits in the display, hectically pressing F8
in order to get into OF
Ok, the Prompt says...
0 > _
The LED switches to E14D
The Floppy searches for something (I guess)
after about 2 seconds the screen flashes (one time)
The LED switches to E1F7
The prompt shows:
0 > boot floppy
0 > _
and I can repeat this every time :)
I'm afraid I got to go for an important meeting and therefore I'll be away
one week. Unfortunatelly I haven't access to the internet during this
meeting and my RS6k resides home :)
Therefore I can't answer any further messages for another week. But I'll be
glad to hear from you in one week again...
Thanks for your patience...