I would like to test di on 32/64-bit IBM CHRP hardware. I plan to compile
my own kernel.

- Which 32-bit kernel should I use and where should I download the source
from? I want to be in-sync with the rest of the Debian PPC folks.

- Where can I download the di initrd for CHRP. I plan to perform a network
install. Boot through BOOTP and NFS mount the initrd.

- I understand that the kernel should be compiled with unique settings in
the config file to support di features. Can someone send me the output of a
'diff' between the standard kernel config file appropriate for Apple CHRP
boxes and the one that is modified for di support.

Rolf Brudeseth
pSeries Global Server Integration, IBM Enterprise Systems Group
Austin, TX