di & IBM CHRP

I would like to test di on 32/64-bit IBM CHRP hardware. I plan to compile
my own kernel.

- Which 32-bit kernel should I use and where should I download the source
from? I want to be in-sync with the rest of the Debian PPC folks.

- Where can I download the di initrd for CHRP. I plan to perform a network
install. Boot through BOOTP and NFS mount the initrd.

- I understand that the kernel should be compiled with unique settings in
the config file to support di features. Can someone send me the output of a
'diff' between the standard kernel config file appropriate for Apple CHRP
boxes and the one that is modified for di support.

Thanks,

Rolf

--
Rolf Brudeseth